- Minimum Hours can be Guaranteed (ask at interview)
- £1 extra per hour when working between midnight and 6am
- Eligible for discounted travel to and from work (Stansted Airport Travel Card)
- Meal provided on break
- Employee Discount scheme including food, cinema, travel, supermarket shopping (up to 7.5%) and many other high street names
- Uniform provided
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced rate when fully trained
Driven by a desire to continuously improve the customers’ experience, this important role finds you at the heart of our business – in our customer dining areas. Your primary responsibilities are to welcome our customers into the restaurant and to use your initiative to help create ‘feel-good moments’ during their visit. Never one to accept less than the best, you will work closely with the restaurant management team to suggest improvements to our customer service experience, using all of your training and skills.
Working as part of a fast-moving, high energy team, you will be instrumental in delivering an exceptional service to all of our customers.
The ability to build rapport with others in a genuine and natural way is key for this role. You are able to lift the mood of those around you and can inspire others to look for ways to improve their own performance. You are naturally receptive of the needs of others and are always looking for new ways to exceed expectations and delight customers. You are always respectful, even when under pressure, and are able to confidently suggest ways to improve.