Located at UPS, Stansted Airport we offer an hourly rate of £9.94 before 7pm and £12.43 after 8pm this also has a guaranteed pay rise after 8 and 16 months.
We are UPS, the world's largest package delivery company. We are looking for people to work at our Stansted Airport facility as an X-Ray operators working part time, Monday to Friday 19:00 – 22:30 with the opportunity for overtime.
We need hardworking people who do not mind working in a busy environment moving and sorting packages for our customers.
We prize speed and accuracy but above all else safety, so we require a X-ray Operator who can pay careful attention on the job, follow instructions precisely and double-check his or her work on the go.
• Excellent benefits package including company pension, holiday pay, discounts at major retailers (e.g. Apple, cinemas) and attractions (e.g. Alton Towers, The London Eye) and many more
• Paid Overtime opportunities are available
• Full industry leading training provided including workplace methods and certificated aviation security training delivered in a supportive working environment
• You will be employed directly by UPS and not through an agency
• Casual dress and free on-site parking
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• You are a good team player.
• You are flexible, friendly and have a can-do attitude.
• You have the ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
• You can accurately follow written instructions.
• You have a great eye for detail whilst working in a fast paced environment.
If you wish to contact UPS prior to applying for this position please email; BSedgwick@UPS.com How We Recruit UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.