Engineering Tooling Coordinator
AES (Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd) are currently recruiting a Tooling Coordinator to join our highly skilled team at Stansted Airport.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline.
Engineering Tooling Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Logistical control of tooling throughout Ryanair’s European network.
- Define tool stock requirements.
- Tool stock management.
- Maintain oversight of network tooling control.
- Oversee tooling stock within the Ryanair tooling network.
Engineering Tooling Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous stores or tooling experience would be advantageous.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative with a sound mature sense of judgement.
- Be highly organised and able to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Be an effective communicator with proven computer skills.
- Literate and mathematically competent.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Must have the right to work and live in the UK