We are looking for passionate people to join Team Pret.
Our wonderful Team Members work in the kitchen (making delicious sandwiches, salads, wraps and more) and Front of House (engaging with our customers and having lots of fun).
As this role is based in an airport, all successful applicants will need to apply for an airport pass (Pret A Manger will pay for this). As part of the process you must be able to provide 5 years of references.
- We pay £8.65 per hour plus a weekly bonus of £1 per hour *
- Weekly pay
- Free food when you’re working (and 50% off when you’re not)
- Part-time and Full-time positions (no zero hours contracts here)
- Outstanding training and development (95% of our Managers started as Team Members)
- Free pair of shoes every year *
- Discounts at numerous gyms, pools and fitness events
- A 24-hour Employee Assistant Programme supporting our teams to resolve personal problems when needed
- Regular team events and parties
- £100 cash rewards for wowing our customers
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays) – with more earned the longer you’re with us
- Recommend a friend and receive £100!
* After initial training
And most importantly, you’ll be joining the Pret family where we have fun and look after each other.
You'll have access to the Pret Academy which supports the training and development of our people. There is opportunity to progress (if you want to) and specialise in hot food, team training or coffee and become a Barista.
We have the following positions available right now:
- Part-time (20 hours a week) – Shifts are spread over 3 days. You must be available from 5:00pm to 11:00pm two evenings between Monday and Friday and one shift at the weekend.
- Part-time (24 hours a week) – Shifts are spread over 4 days. You must be available from 3:00am to 9:00am over four days , one of which must be over the weekend.
- Part time (16 hours a week) - shifts are spread over 2 days, Saturday and Sunday. You must be available between 5:00am and 11:00pm.